• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

baby names

shamrockgirl4

mom of 4
Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone has got names picked yet
ive got aynjel for a girl trying to think of a nice name to go with it any ideas?

hospital said 70% a girl but just incase they are wrong i have lachlan for a boy

id love to know your guys names :)

As a kid I always wanted Joseph for a boy, which weirdly is what my boyfriend likes. For a girl I'm not sure apart from the middle name Stevie after my dad.

I have had names picked out forever. Violet Nicole for a girl and Ian James for a boy. But now that a baby is on the way. I am unsure. What if the baby doesn't look like a Ian or a Violet? So we care coming up with a few other names as well. So far we have agreed on Isabel. And I really like Madeline.

I had a name picked for a boy but i'm having a girl and I dont have a clue!! Jayden was my boys name.
Me and the OH can't decide on a name we both like. I like Cadence but he doesn't care for it at all. So I think what will happen is we'll just have a couple names narrowed down and when she's born we'll pick the one that suits her the best. The middle name is undecided as well. I wont pick a random name it will be a name thats in the family.

If I had another girl I like the name Millie, and Dale wants DJ for a boy-Dale Junior :wacko:

So far our girls are: Rebecca Cindi & Lucy Kate.

xx

i have picked summer for my baby girl and my other two are called chloe and coral :)

We have Rio Lesley for our little girl lesley after DH's grandad, i like different names!
We were also goin to call a boy Rio so if she pops out with a winky then he'll be named Rio too! Alll though 95% sure shes a girl!
xx

We've decided on Daisy for a girl but we're disagreeing on boys names. I love Harry, but the baby will be taking my OHs surname, so he'll be called Harry Humphrey. Which my OH doesn't like. I think it's cute :) haha

We already have our names picked out and completely agree on them. haha it was so easy. So if its a boy he will be named Christopher Daniel (Christopher is the hubby and Daniel is his father). If it's a girl she will be named Hayleigh Savina (Hayleigh we just liked and Savina is my Grandmothers middle name, she passed away last year, she is my first grandparent to pass away)

What do you guys think of the names? Christopher Daniel and Hayleigh Savina?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->