Baby no5 movement patterns so different

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So as you've read above this is my fifth baby , now all my others where head down to start with all the way through pretty much . This one is side ways fully across me and I was wondering if that affected the movement feeling because although I'm not worried about movements as baby moves allot most evenings I don't have the same feelings as I did before with my last 4 babies I've been able to feel them moving about all day every day early on . Now I'm at my awkward sideways baby number 5 and it took me ages to feel baby move. Now baby kicks the crap out of me whilst I'm laying down or sat slouched but I don't really feel any movement when I'm stood up right . My question is is that just because of the way baby's laying and is it normal for that position or is it still weird that I don't feel it stood up ? I remember with the others having to stretch out when they kicked even when standing because they'd hit my ribs or I'd see my belly moving about like an alien had invaded my womb but this time if I'm stood up I get nothing at all .
Sorry about the long post I just find it odd how different this whole pregnancy has been compared to all my others .
Thanks in advance guys xx

I'm feeling this same way except only on #3 (that got this far)... my first two (even with one having an anterior placenta) I felt so early and the movements were always so defined. This whole pregnancy has been so odd for me, no sickness, no symptoms , not feeling baby, I still don't even believe I'm pregnant. Yes I see a baby on ultrasound and I hear the heartbeat on Doppler but it's just so strange and not what I've experienced with my other 2. My Dr keeps saying maybe it's because it's a boy :haha: (team yellow so we won't know for a long time still) but I just find it odd and scary. I do know I have an anterior placenta again and that this baby faces it and rests in a little cushioned part so that's probably contributing but still, it's not good for my brain lol

It's so odd I only feel baby if I'm laying down and baby being sideways is totally off compared to the others . I'm team yellow too but convinced it's a boy ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->