Baby Number 2 is cooking!

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
So I didn't actually think I would be back here quite so soon, am pregnant with bub 2 & very early days still!

Have a lot on our plate coming up, so not quite sure how another baby will factor itself in, but I guess it is going to have to!

Hi Dani I remember you from last time I think our lo's are the about the same age. I am also having no 2 welcome back x

Hi I remember you as well! Mine is 15 months. Congrats, exciting. It all works out in the end, worrying is pointless, baby will fit into your plans, it will have to :)

Congrats! My LO is 13 months, and I didn't really expect mine to be so close either. We'll figure it out :)

Congrats! I to remember your posts from last pregnancy! :) hope u have healthy pregnancy

I just found out I'm pregnant with #2 as well! VERY early days still. LIke, just found out ;)

Babes will be 3 years 5 months apart!

Congrats.... I remember you also from last pregnancy, I think our boys are the same age.

Hi Everyone, I remember you all too! Congratulations on all of your pregnancies :)

Well we are moving back to Australia from the UK in a little over 3 weeks! I have so much packing & sorting to do that I don't even have time to think about the baby just yet! Hubby is a bit freaking out about how we will afford it, but we have 9 months to worry about that!

When are you all due (I only got my bfp on Monday!!), so according to my calculations I am due early June (a similar time to Flynn's birthday). x:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->