Baby number 2 - on the way!

xpatchx

Wife, Mummy and pregnant!
Reaction score
Hello there!
I had my gorgeous DD in April 2010, and have been trying for number two for 5 months (coincidentally the same amount of time we tried for DD) and I got my BFP this morning (Only on IC's, not on CB yet, but not due on yet)

I have worked out that I am due on my 1st wedding anniversary, which we chose to get married on because we had no birthdays that month lol! (typical haha)

So - here's my test! I'm so excited but I have a horrid history of mc's and it's still early, but it's nice to be able to talk to someone haha!

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/xpatchx/dfd.jpg

Aah huge congrats!! What's your due date? We've started a thread in pregnancy buddies if you want to come and join us!!

By the internet sites I've used to calculate it - 12th August :) Yes please - I'll come over!

Congrats on baby #2!! :happydance: August 12th is a great due date (its my birthday :haha:)

Congratulations :) i am 4 1/2 weeks with baby no 2 and had 2 mc before my daughter so cant help but feel a bit on edge.
Sticky beans please
good luck xxxx

Thanks girlies - unfortunately I've done another IC test today and there's hardly a line. Not a good sign for me. Am going to wait a few weeks and see how it goes because my doctor won't do a blood test unless absolutely necessary x

Oh no, keeping everything crossed for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->