Baby number 2..

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
When do you know your ready? I'm waiting, I don't have a set limit in my mind really.. OH has wanted baby number 2 since we had baby number 1 lol! I just think it'd be hard work, I'm a SAHM and my OH works full time + over time so he's barely here Mon-Fri, we don't get any help from family so it'd just be me.. I'm worried I'd struggle!

I'm thinking once Finley is in nursery next year it'd be a good time to start trying? I'm perfectly happy with just one LO atm, but I know I really do want a second someday.

Anybody who is in/been in the same situation?

We wanted 2 school years so they wouldn't be in direct competition with one another for anything. That was the only stipulation so we started trying as soon as we hit that time frame (DS1 was an October baby so we waited until he was 15mo and then started trying to get the 2 school year gap). With DS3 he was just very keen to get here lol...although we did want them close we would have preferred a couple more months gap so get that 2 school years again. He however had other ideas lol.

Hi Amy,

My goodness, I cant believe Finely is over a year already, I miss your journal.

I think next year is a good time to start trying it will be a nice age gap, I think Fin deserves a sibling, kids need kids, so nice your other half is on board.

I know, I've just started coming back on BnB! I miss my journal too haha, this past year has gone so fast.

OH is extremely on board lol, it's me that isn't! I 100% want Finley to have a sibling, somebody whos always there.. I just don't want to 'struggle' at the moment I'm really happy with our routine, me and Fin are like a little team haha I'm worried another baby would stop it all iykwim. I keep thinking "if you have doubts your obviously not ready" but I'm SO broody haha!

Hope you and the twins are well!

We'd like a 2 year age gap. Mostly because they'd be close enough to play together and because we want 3 and I'd like them all before I'm 35.

We'll not really get to choose though as we'll need fertility treatment again and it'll depend on waiting lists etc... But we're going back in a few months to get started.

If you're not ready just take your time. It will take them 9 months to get here but pregnant with a baby to look after needs considering too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->