Baby number 3....

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
I think iv finally convinced Jonny to go for baby number 3. Not yet, when Zach is a bit bigger. But when i think about it, im not broody for another baby. Im just broody for another girl.
When i think about having another one, i just picture myself with a girl, i just cant get my head around the fact i could have another boy.

I want a girl so badly, that i think its unfair of me to TTC incase i do have a boy. I dont want to go through the whole terrified and unwanted feelings again. I struggled so badly when they told me Z was a boy.

:cry:

:hugs: I completely understand how you feel, I convinced myself and everyone else that this one was definitely a girl, I knew I would be disappointed if it was a boy. When I saw his bits I just had a wave of sadness come over but hid it very well.

I just wanted my last to be a little girl, I can't imagine having 2 boys :wacko:

Aw hun, hard isnt it. And i know its stupid because i felt all this when i was having Z, but when he was born, i loved him boy or girl. I cant imagen having 2 boys either. Congratulations on your blue bump :)

Not trying to be insensitive, but I think if I already had a boy and a girl and decided I JUST wanted another girl... I honestly don't think I'd put myself through the possible trauma of that 50% chance it could be a boy and being so put out.

I dunnooo. Good luck with whatever you decide!!

Not trying to be insensitive, but I think if I already had a boy and a girl and decided I JUST wanted another girl... I honestly don't think I'd put myself through the possible trauma of that 50% chance it could be a boy and being so put out.

I dunnooo. Good luck with whatever you decide!!

I agree with this. I have two boys. If i already had a girl, i wouldn't try for a 3rd to put myself through that again, but its totally up to you hun!

This is the first time i've posted on this forum, mainly because I feel really bad for feeling that although I honestly do just want another baby, I really, really want another girl (I have 2 daughters), I really wanted both my pregnancies to be girls and was v.lucky that they were both pink bumps, feel so bad for wanting another, but I really want another baby at some stage when Tabs is bigger and scared of how i'll feel if its a boy this time x

It's the reason I wouldn't try again or have IVF again. I always wanted a girl. I'd love another girl but I won't try again because I've got my girl now and there's always the chance I could have a boy and I don't think I could put myself or my family through the feelings I might have about that. Don't get me wrong, little boys are cute, but I've always just imagined having a girl xx

Aw hun, Take your time i would try and help prepare yourself in the lead up to ttc, think of all the positives and everything your son jas brought to your lives if it is another boy your lil girl will have two brothers to look out for her etc.. Best of luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->