Baby of 1 year and older??

T

Tilly

Where do you put little one when you're in the bath/shower? It was always fine when she was little, as we put her in her Bumbo chair but now she gets out and crawls/cruises around the bathroom (not so good as theres a step and I don't want her getting hurt) plus she also touches the loo! eww!!

Help please?:blush: sometimes I put Fifi on and put her in her cot but I don't like her being alone!

LOL The fun times are when they start moving around and won't just sit there like they did :)

Well, for a few years, I really couldn't shower until hubby was home, or the kids were napping or before the kids got up in the morning. My whole schedule was shot. LOL

Erm.... I don't know what you call them overseas, but I used a playpen in the bathroom. I'd set it up and sit LO in it with toys and she'd play just fine til I was done. Or I'd wait until she napped!

Small play pen if bathrooms big enough is good idea ^ :D But then it may inconvenience other household memebr at mo Tilly if it is big enough?

Dunno if I'd have a problem putting baby in play pen/cot with a toy & take monitor in bathroom with me if its on same floor tbh .... x

do u guys have ultra saucers ?
https://www.amazon.com/Evenflo-Portable-Ultrasaucer/dp/B00006S3RX
when i was an aupair i could get everything done with the baby in one of these, they dont take up much space, have lots of toys to keep the baby entertained and have levels that u can pull up a bit when the baby's legs get longer. they are also not walkers they stay put and all the baby can do is bounce itself a bit.
my little man who i used to look after, even once fell asleep in there- dont know how with all that entertainment.

oh im not sure what the age limit is on them! dont know if your lo is too big for it.

i just bath wen kids r in bed lol!

I always shower in the morning when Ella is up....The gate is across the top of the stairs and it sections of the bathroom and ellas room which are right next to eachother...so Ella is left to play she can wander between her room and the bathroom...she usually sits infront of the sower reading a book and talking to me!

do u guys have ultra saucers ?
https://www.amazon.com/Evenflo-Portable-Ultrasaucer/dp/B00006S3RX
when i was an aupair i could get everything done with the baby in one of these, they dont take up much space, have lots of toys to keep the baby entertained and have levels that u can pull up a bit when the baby's legs get longer. they are also not walkers they stay put and all the baby can do is bounce itself a bit.
my little man who i used to look after, even once fell asleep in there- dont know how with all that entertainment.

That looks very similar to something that toysrus sell here in the UK https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruHome/BruSpecialOffersSale/BruSpecialOffersSaleActiveBaby/730904

I always have to shower when DH is home or Brooke is sleeping. She doesn't take very well to being confined in anything, so the pack and play isn't really an option for us.

LOL Wobbles- Big enough bathroom? I had that damn play pen wedged in that bathroom so tight I had to take it down just to get back out! LOL! But I was also home alone anyway so no one else needed the bathroom. Those exersaucers are great and you can use it for a 1-yr-old but not for long enough to bother buying a new one! They're not very cheap!

When gracie was younger i used put her in the bath with me, and take my clothes and stuff in there, she was usually quite happy to splash around whilst i got dried and dressed in the bathroom then could get her out!! Not ideal i know but worth a shot. xx

That looks very similar to something that toysrus sell here in the UK https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.a...ersSale/BruSpecialOffersSaleActiveBaby/730904

We got one of these ahem 6 yrs ago for ds, put it away and dd1 used it now dd2 uses. Well worth the money paid out, we've had loads of use out of it.

I have tried her in the bath with me, it's alright if I don't want to wash lol but shes a little bugger in the bath! We can't really put a playpen up as it's a shared bathroom with my boyfriends brother and his girlfriend and I doubt they'd like that, plus putting it up/down and storing is a big problem (we have no room as it is ah!). We had a baby walker, but I broke it whoops..

You think it's ok to leave her in the cot alone for 10-15 mins? it makes me feel guilty. :o I try to get in there early, but as soon as I get out of bed, Bethanie wakes up (v light sleeper).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->