Baby oil on cradle cap

Expecting1

Reaction score
I've been looking at 'remedies' and baby oil is the easiest one at the moment to try.
Very mild case over about 3 days I've noticed so far.

Does anyone have any non-medical remedies that worked?

I tried baby oil about three times, then stopped because I got more on his hair than his scalp and it made his head stink. Don't know what else to do..

Just did the first application of baby oil and I see exactly what you mean :haha: I can't imagine using olive oil :shock:

I've used the dentinox shampoo and it worked. Tried the olive oil as well but it came back

Lo's pediatrician specifically said not to use baby oil.
I did the olive oil and it worked a treat. Detinox was rubbish on my lo's.

I've used olive oil once a couple weeks ago and it has slowly come back. It was a mild case then and is even milder now. I'm planning on doing it again this week. Hopefully two treatments is enough but we'll see :)

Coconut oil here, worked a treat

Olive oil is better than baby oil as it is natural and unperfumed. Then use a soft bristled brush to brush it away (not a pretty brush... Get a cheap one for that purpose!)

I used entinox shampoo last night and it got rid of most the dead skin i then put sudocream on after and it looks much better, going to do same tonight

I tried everything no medicated on ds and it kept coming back. I tried dentinox shampoo used it 3 days and completely gone its great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->