baby on the brain and cant seem to think of anything else..

sugergal_109

Reaction score
not sure if this is the right forum..but i cant seem to think of anything else but wanting another baby..dont know if its the fact of that i had my first miscarrage in april, or the fact that everyone i know is getting pregnant..ugh..i have a two year old and a nine month old..too soon to be thinking of another one?? :shrug:neither one of my children were planned but we love them to pieces..

not sure if this is the right forum..but i cant seem to think of anything else but wanting another baby..dont know if its the fact of that i had my first miscarrage in april, or the fact that everyone i know is getting pregnant..ugh..i have a two year old and a nine month old..too soon to be thinking of another one?? :shrug:neither one of my children were planned but we love them to pieces..

I'm the exact same & my baby is only 2 months tomorrow! :dohh: all I can seem to think about is having another, I must be crazy :wacko: I've even spoken to OH about it, he wants to wait at least 2 years for another, I don't think I can do that! :nope: x

Im still pregnant with my first, almost 33 weeks and im already thinking about having anopther baby/: i guess i dont really have any advice to offer, but just want you to know that i sympathize with you<3 also, if you and your OH can agree to have another baby, and are financially stable enough to have another, i would say take s hot at it. Most doctors will tell you to wait atleast a year after having a child to start ttc another, though, to give your body enough time to recover. Good luck<3

Im still pregnant with my first, almost 33 weeks and im already thinking about having anopther baby/: i guess i dont really have any advice to offer, but just want you to know that i sympathize with you<3 also, if you and your OH can agree to have another baby, and are financially stable enough to have another, i would say take s hot at it. Most doctors will tell you to wait atleast a year after having a child to start ttc another, though, to give your body enough time to recover. Good luck<3

I was the exact same :nope: yeah, I think I'd like to wait at least a year & just enjoy Millie growing up. OH says the same really, he wants to wait a little while & enjoy what we have now :flower:

Amelia-Rose! I love that name!

Are you a Doctor Who fan? My two favorites on that show were Rose and Amelia. :)

I'm not even pregnant yet with my first, but I know what it's like to be non-stop thinking about having a baby. Been like this for me for several months, and now that we're officially TTC it's not any better! Best of luck to you with your decision :)

Its all i can think about after my MMC, now OH says he wants to wait a couple of months to start again im so upset about it all but can see his point. We split up through emotions etc so he just wants to make sure were solid again before we start trying............... doesn't make it any easier im desperate to be pregnant again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->