baby photo shoot

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
I want to take Oscar to have his portrait taken but I have no idea where to go or how much is normally charged.:wacko:...any ideas?

Hi newt, We had Rhiannons done when she was 5 weeks, the photographer came to the house set up and took her pics all for £45, then within 4 days her pics were online for us to see and within 3 days of placing our online order the prints had arrived, 3 size 6x4, 1 size 7x8 and 2 size 10x15 (i think) came to £61 with free delivery, depending on where you are in wales he will come to you, he is based in gorseinon/morriston (cant remember which).. his website is artvision.co.uk if you fancy a peek..hope this helps XX

hi ya

pixie photos are really good that are in boots....they are the ones that have the set up every month... i had quite a few pics of maddy and they were stunning if i can get a copy on here ill show you, she was a red devil, a sunflower in a plant pot, a french artist and a bumble bee lol from memory in your bounty pack you get free vouchers and you have a free picture aswell..

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->