Baby pillows!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone have one?

Recommend or not recommend any?

:D

Im not sure if you should use baby pillows in the crib because it could cause SIDS.

Theres pillows for ou to 3/4 months for flathead then theres pillows for 12 months +! Can't seem to find a between! Although I'm finding pillows with ventilated holes in!

Crazy stuff! But she has a lil flathead and a patch of the hair not growing because of it :D

rhys has a cot pillow i bought from ikea.. havent used it yet but will be doing once the bed comes 2moro!

I'm not for baby pillows, they aren't needed. For safety they recommend 1+ :)

I have been told to not use them for safety reason and I can see why, although Rylees only two months.... I don't think I will be using one for a very long time.... :rofl: maybe I will let her have one when she can ask very clearly for one.

but I'm also a weirdo, and deathly afraid of the whole sids thing.

I do lay her on one some times her grandmother had made for her just for fun when I'm right there. Its cute.

Wobbles, i use one not sure what age it is cos ive had it a while now but mase loves his.. i only got him one as he was sleeping in bed with me, and this was the only thing i could do to get him in his own bed.

Crazy stuff! But she has a lil flathead and a patch of the hair not growing because of it :D

They all get that Wobbs, really nothing to worry about. Once she starts sitting up properly it'll round off and the hair will grow in.
Wouldn't waste your money on a pillow.

Cx

I wouldn't spend money on the flathead one either, waste of money.. but it's your choice. :)

I get "The Baby Catalogue" regularly and have found a few things in there before:
https://www.thebabycatalogue.com/prodinfo.asp?number=J0010
https://www.thebabycatalogue.com/prodinfo.asp?number=K0243

I think the first one I posted looks lovely. Oh and I wouldn't get Bethanie a pillow for her cot, even at her current age.. maybe when she has her own bed. She does have a "milky pillow" which is just a little fluffy pillow that she drinks her milk on.

Hope that helps.

I got one for my little boy but he was 2 and tbh its abit crap, it went all flat and he might as well be sleeping on the mattress, plus he had it for one week and vomitted on it twice:roll:

They all get that Wobbs, really nothing to worry about. Once she starts sitting up properly it'll round off and the hair will grow in.
Wouldn't waste your money on a pillow.

Cx

Ditto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back