Baby play mats!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
How soon did you put your LO on their play mat??

Ive done it today as she was in the moses basket with eyes wide open and kicking around etc!!

Lol as soon as I put her on her mat she looked at the flying bees etc for a while and then slept!!

I was just wondering when they actually benefit from looking in the mirror and at colours etc :)

heres a pic to demonstrate

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/CIMG0368.jpg

How cute!
I don't think they see much until they are about 6 weeks old though.
Ryan only started appreciating his at about 8 weeks.

We've put Hannah on it since she was born. We would take the toys off when she was younger and put them closer to her face (they all make noise so we would make whatever noise it was with the toy as well if that makes sense :rofl:). She does seem to enjoy it more now that she's a little older, but she would look at the toys for about 5 minutes before screaming at us at Courtney's age :lol:

Really cute pic :D

Chloe went on hers for the first time yesterday and did exactly the same as courtney!!

How soon did you put your LO on their play mat??

Ive done it today as she was in the moses basket with eyes wide open and kicking around etc!!

Lol as soon as I put her on her mat she looked at the flying bees etc for a while and then slept!!

I was just wondering when they actually benefit from looking in the mirror and at colours etc :)

heres a pic to demonstrate

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/CIMG0368.jpg

:happydance: Jaydens got that play mat but won't stay on it because he falls between the gaps lol x

Ok I Want To Go Back Inside Now!.JPG

Aww bless her shes a little cutie...to be honest hun i think all babies are different. I got my playmat when my LO was about 2months old just as i found he was more alert...x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I've not put chubby in hers yet.

max started to look at things when he was 2 months

Attachments

• Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 10
From about 5-6 weeks my boy started enjoying his. His toys are slighty lower and his favourite thing is whacking them around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->