Baby psychics?

oceania

Reaction score
Have any of you tried a baby psychic for fun to find out when you would get pregnant or conceive?

I loved Tania from Eternityreadings but she is on maternity leave now.
Another accurate lady is Sofia from Psychicmoonreadings she knew I would have two boys and the months correctly.

Any other ones?

I've never done anything with a psychic really but I did have a friend about 10 years ago who could read palms and do tarot cards. She actually predicted that I would have two kids with one person and another child with someone else. At the time I wasn't planning on having kids since I was so young, it's freaky to think about that she was right. I still want to have a 4th baby one day, so in that respect she wasn't right. At least she never mentioned a 4th child when reading my palm. I'm convinced that 90% of the people out there who say they're a psychic are fake. Also part of me struggles with the idea of fate or destiny, it's really just the realization that I might not have control over what happens in my life as far as making decisions and free will. I hope I make sense at least a little lol :haha:

Oceania, are these readers you mentioned are from bitwine? Or from where?

Have any of you tried a baby psychic for fun to find out when you would get pregnant or conceive?

I loved Tania from Eternityreadings but she is on maternity leave now.
Another accurate lady is Sofia from Psychicmoonreadings she knew I would have two boys and the months correctly.

Any other ones?

No they have their own websites that you can find through Google :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->