Baby reacting to alarm in morning

PocoHR

Reaction score
This morning when my alarm went off, baby started kicking and wriggling. I hit snooze and when it went off again five minutes later, he did the same. I hit snooze about three more times and every time, when it would ring he would start up and as soon as I clicked it off he would calm down! I thought it was sooo cool :flower: Anyone else have some noticeable moments where baby reacts to the outside world? This is my new favorite thing! :flower:

That's the coolest thing I have heard. Lo really doesn't want you to be late.

I haven't had any reaction to the alarm click but my LO reacts to DH/Daddy's laugh and seems to get really excited and wiggly when he laughs.

That's the coolest thing I have heard. Lo really doesn't want you to be late.

Hehe, I thought it was amazing too! Either he doesn't want me to be late or he wants me to shut the damn thing off and go back to sleep, its hard to say :haha:

I haven't had any reaction to the alarm click but my LO reacts to DH/Daddy's laugh and seems to get really excited and wiggly when he laughs.

That is awesome!!! I can't wait till baby reacts to his Papa :-D

Haha that is really cool! My lo seems to like when I sing in the car, he does some wiggling :)

This post just made me melt !! Cutest thing ever 😁😁 baby reacts when we talk or when alarm goes off at weekend for my fiance to go to work its so amazing x

A www that's cute Hun my LO seems to be more lively at night just like how dd2 was lol x

I went to watch the new Terminator movie in the theater and my boys freaked out every time the loud gun noises started! I felt like such a bad mom by the end of it.

They also hate the blender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->