* Baby rice warning! * please read!

Mynxie

Reaction score
Baby rice report says that there's worryingly high levels of arsenic in baby rice!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080430/tuk-health-food-babies-britain-arsenic-a7ad41d.html

don't know what brands they tested, but I give my baby only Hipp products and they state on the package the rice is 100% organic!

Yep, and the other thread was in pregnancy so some people might not have noticed that one!

I think that it'd be more in the media - on news, papers, etc - if it was that dangerous so I'm not sure on this one... x

tbh, I don't believe in news when they come from yahoo, aol and so on!

only when I see them in daily well established newspapers and in well established news broadcasters on TV!

I find it also contradictive what they say, as on one hand they say it comes naturally from some soils and on the other hand they say it's inorganic!

well, when it comes naturally from the soil it must be organic, isn't it?

or did I misunderstand something?

(Trying to remember my A-level Biology so possibly (probably lol) not accurate lol..)

I think it means it's an inorganic compound.. so some kind of mineral.. so it's still naturally occurring. Oo I don't know if that's right. Someone will hopefully be able to enlighten.. x

ahhh, so inorganic means, has nothing to do with any kind of organism;

well, my english is really improving here, thx Lauren-Kate :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"