baby rice

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
zane turned 4 months this week and as his bottles arent satisfyin him anymore and he wont drink more than 5oz i started him on baby rice once a day at 6pm and he doesnt have his next bottle for 2-3 hours after that. then my mum shouted at me sayin u have to give a full bottle after u have given baby rice and its all so confusing!

zane eats all his rice and seems to like it so im wondering how long shud i just give him 1 bowl of baby rice and when if i do do i start givin him more than the one bowl?

hope this makes sence lol i am guna call my hv but i thought id come on here first

I would give him one bowl for a week and then maybe increase it to 2 after a week of 2.

Do you make the rice with formula or water?

You should mkae it with formula or BM, dont worry about him not having a full bottle after he eats. Some people give their baby a bit of a bottle prior to feeding the rice too... Maybe try giving him a bit of a bottle and give him a drink from it every few spoonfulls rice.

Hey moomin, how are you all?

I started Rihanna on baby rice/banana porridge last week and she loves it. I gave her a bowl in the morning alternate days, baby rice or banana porridge(which she loves), I plan to start her on two bowls (morning and night) in a week or so... she is certainly taking more each time now.

I give her half her bottle before the rice (3-4oz), baby rice, then offer her the remains of the bottle which she usually takes (3-4oz).

Hope this helps and take care xxx

thanks girls in afew days im guna start him on another bowl so 2 bowls a day n hes started having 3oz after hes eat his rice. i make the rice with formula as hes not a big fan of water anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->