baby routine??

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
people are telling me that baby should be in a routine by now of when she wakes n sleeps but i dont think mine is. like yesterday she was moving all day but today ive not noticed much at all.
was just wondering what everyone elses baby is like during the day?

there's not really a set routine at any point, although some babies are more predictable than others, but a lot of times they will have a quiet day then an active day. My little one is usually quiet in the am (although she just tried to move my organs just now) and a spaz at night or late afternoon...

no routine for me either- most days she just keeps moving all day, then she has a quiet day or two once in a while, then moving all day again... the times are all different. i do notice she moves at night a lot if i am awake and cant sleep.

i read about a "routine" too and was worried why my baby doesn't have one, but i accepted it, as long as she is active and i feel some type of movement throughout the day. and she just started moving a little when i started typing this :))

Same here, some days really active - others not. Does seem to move more at night though but that's probab;y because I notice it more

I was wondering the same thing. My baby doesn't really have a routine either except that she's more active at nighttime. Some days she is moving about and kicking all day and then others not so much. This last couple days she's been more quiet than usual for some reason. :)

i have never really heard of a baby having a routine until after they are born, and even then it takes some time! don't fret, your LO is fine and just loving being in there, no matter the time of day.

my baby i think has a routine! like 6 am shes moving all the way till 11am then kinda quiet probally sleeping till about 2pm moves around then quiet then around 6pm till i go to bed she moves and this is like everyday i read that babies have sleeping patterns while in the womb so lloks like i will be up at night and morning lol!

Same, somedays she wont really keep still for 2 seconds lol then the next day i only get a few kicks and wriggles from her :/
There are times i notice it more tho like in the bath, in bed, eating ice cream lol xx

think for the beginning your be ok but after you know their sleeping and feeding patterns then they do need some kind of routine.

No routine here. My first is the only one who had only one routine awake time 11pm to 2am and she came out and would have her alert time for the first 3 months from 11pm to 3am. My second never moved around at the same time of day. This little one doesn't either.

Even when they come out they seem to get in a routine and just as you get used to it they completely change it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->