Baby Show - Excel Feb 2011

Kristine30

Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Is anyone going? Has anyone been before? I'm getting excited and wondered if anyones been before and could share so I know what to expect :flower:

I'm hoping for lots of good bargains and deals and freebies :happydance:

I'd be very interested too, would love to go - can you still get tickets? x

i went to the last one at earls court, but only cause we got free tickets, i wouldn't spend money on the tickets again myself, there was a few freebies, mainly a small pampers box with 5 free nappies in but you had to register with them and the queue was stupidly long, a galaxy chocolate bar and a load of leaflets! hardly exciting! the discounts weren't that amazing, and the stands weren't anything special. if money isn't an issue for you and you're just looking for a day out then go for it, but if moneys tight i wouldn't bother, after all once you've paid for a couple of tickets you could have bought a steriliser or something simalar for baby!

Oh no Emme, that sounds bad! I've already bought and paid for 3 tickets, so I guess I'm going...maybe I'll just try to not get my hopes up too much!

I just thought it'd be like the Ideal Home Exhibition or Erotica...just for babies instead! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->