Baby shower favors

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Just curious what is everyone doing/ has done in the past. I'm drawing a blank because I don't want a throwaway trinket but all edible stuff has been done. Idk

I had mini body lotions and hand sanitizers from bath and bodyworks for dd1. Not too expensive if you're buying quite a few of them. Does your shower have a theme?

No theme. I was going to do travel with foods from baby's ethnicities. But then too much work. Now stuck between whales/ocean to match his nursery, Montreal Canadiens because quite frankly only because I'm in love with party city having Canadiens decor, or doing travel but with hot air balloon n theme

I hate Pinterest haha. My bff pinned 1k baby shower ideas for each proposed theme and I just vomited everywhere. Only teacher who can't stand it lol

I like the hot air balloons or ocean idea. There's a lot of cool ideas for favors on there. You could try just typing it in Google and hit images too if you don't want to go on Pinterest. Will there be guys at your shower too or just women?

Coed. I invited three guy friends and told people they can bring their bfs/spouses if they want assuming I know them. My rule was I don't want to meet anybody new that day lol

Oh yeah that would be awkward! Well I saw one that was mini bottles of champagne that said pop when she pops and it was super cute....plus it's alcohol which is always a spectacular gift lol

You don't even have to do champagne, mini bottles of anything would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->