Baby shower game: Help the mother name her baby!

loveme_x

Reaction score
So i got this GREAT baby shower game! Help me pick out names for my LO! Its a boy so here's what me & my bestfriend picked out! Feel free to take any ideas lol. Its basically jeremy & joseph with different middle names!
Jeremy Elijah
Joseph Iiza
Jeremy Valentino (i thought this way so catchy!:thumbup:)
Joseph Xzavier
Jeremy Travarus
Joseph Deonte (apostrophe e)
If it was a girl i would have named her Seattle! :) lol :happydance:

I like Joseph Xavier the best..... what is the "shower game" tho??

I like Joseph Xavier the best..... what is the "shower game" tho??

Its more of a vote than a game, but since i was going to to at the baby shower i said it would be like a game. Whatever name had the most votes i would use that name.

Honestly, I think it's a better idea for you and (if hes involved) your FOB to make the decision. Just remember he's your child, no one elses and you don't wanna be stuck with a name you don't like because you made it a game.

Just my opinion. :flow:

Honestly, I think it's a better idea for you and (if hes involved) your FOB to make the decision. Just remember he's your child, no one elses and you don't wanna be stuck with a name you don't like because you made it a game.

Just my opinion. :flow:

Hes not involved though. Thats the whole problem. Matter fact, jeremy and joseph are the names he picked a while back while were just kidding around. I could have changed my mind between now & then but i like all of those names. They weren't randomly picked out so any of those names i would love to name him them. :thumbup:

I agree with youngmummy94 u should be the one to pick the name since FOB not involved

i like Jeremy Elijah :) I think its a fun baby shower game if you are open to letting your friends/family pick out the name

Wasn't trying to be rude, just was saying that you may end up with a name you don't like as much as another cause you let someone else choose it.
If you're happy with letting someone else choose the middle name then thats your decision :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->