Baby shower outfit

maggz

Cautiously Pregnant w/ #1
Reaction score
Hey guys can you help me get some ideas for baby shower outfits? I really don't wanna wear the same outfit for both showers but I don't wanna spend a lot either.
One shower is a little more laid back than the other, it's coed and really more of a party.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Im probably just going to wear a flowy skirt and a tank top for my shower. Its also co-ed and mainly family so I figure I would rather be comfortable than dressy. I have been so hot lately that the thought of wearing anything heavy or with sleeves makes me shudder!

^ I second the hotness. It's like I sweat constantly.

My shower Is also coed and I plan on wearing jeans and a maternity top. depending on the weather I may wear a sweater, but most likely just a black and white top. Thinking about boots too to make myself not look too casual, but we'll see how I feel on the day.

Maybe wear leggings and boots to one and jeans and boots to the other with different tops? You don't need to go out and buy anything new, just we are what you already have and accessorize it up with different belts or shoes or different tanks to change it up.

An idea, I'm wearing one of those "baby doll" type dresses with leggings, all black.

Dressy casual kinda thing :)

Mine was a little more dressy. I wore a black lace maternity shirt that I couldn't resist buying, so I'm taking any excuse I can to wear it, with a long black and red skirt. A nice top with jeans would probably work for a slightly dressy shower, or a casual dress. If it's totally casual, I'd just wear a nice sweater and jeans, or a cooler top if it was in a warm location.

Thanks :thumbup: I was thinking something flowy and comfy for the shower next weekend as it's in the desert and it's gonna be real hot. I found a couple of dresses online so I may order 1 or 2... :blush:
The later shower will be more dressy so I was thinking a pencil skirt with a cute top, or a tighter fitting dress and heels.

Do you have pics disco and mrsK? :D

disco I saw such a cute babydoll dress on Asos but they were out in my size... of course! It was grey with a blush colored chiffon on top. Sooo pretty.

All I have on my phone are pictures from when I tried it on. I don't think it would have gone so well in the desert, though!

Attachments

• IMAG1733.jpg
    IMAG1733.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15
All I have on my phone are pictures from when I tried it on. I don't think it would have gone so well in the desert, though!
Hey girl! You are so close, get ready to do this baby thing my chi town friend :)

That's a really cute top MrsK! :)

Thanks! It reminded me of one of my favorite non-maternity tops. After a couple weeks of lusting after it, I finally just gave in and bought it. Too bad I don't have many occasions to wear it!

maggz, heres a pic of what i wore at mine... I got this dress at macys, and have been getting A LOT of mileage out of it!!!

Attachments

• babyshowerMEonly.jpg
    babyshowerMEonly.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
I have a go to Isabella Olivier dress!!

I also have a couple of floaty dresses that can be dressed up a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->