October Pumpkins *testing thread*

The doctor is very happy with how she’s doing and dd took her first steps yesterday from daddy’s arms to mine!! Not even 24 hour out of the icu and she did that. Today she said “up”! We are all very happy of course.
Blood was taken and i keep checking but no results. Idk if i’ll get results over the weekend or if now I’ll have to wait for Monday.

@NightFlower your tests are so exciting!
Glad her appointment went well. Okay well I'll be waiting here with you. How are feeling still having pregnancy symptoms?

Glad her appointment went well. Okay well I'll be waiting here with you. How are feeling still having pregnancy symptoms?
Thanks for the support! I feel like an idiot because of the tests being all over the place. Some of them were so pink so quickly, plus i’ve used different brands. Coupled with symptoms, idk how my tests arent getting darker.
I still have symptoms and am hopeful but last week’s blood makes me doubt it. Even my husband has noticed a few pregnancy symptoms that I didnt even recognize.

Oh man, I feel so behind, haha. Haven't been active much because we just started dtd now. I love love love seeing all the tests!

@HalfricanMa I have all my fingers crossed that you reveice your blood results soon and have some clarity.

Doc ordered qualitative instead of quantitative. I didnt know she was doing that. Came back negative. I’m going back to just testing on the 10th of every month like I had been. Prob gonna step away from here. Many of you know how the disappointment goes. No doubt it was a miscarriage.
Good luck everyone.

Doc ordered qualitative instead of quantitative. I didnt know she was doing that. Came back negative. I’m going back to just testing on the 10th of every month like I had been. Prob gonna step away from here. Many of you know how the disappointment goes. No doubt it was a miscarriage.
Good luck everyone.
I’m so sorry. Take all the time you need.

Good luck everyone.
Hugs!! I’m sorry :(

Good luck everyone.
I'm sorry hon, :(take all the time you need. Us ladies will be here when you feel like coming back. Massive hugs your way. Message me on here if you ever need to chat. I'm sure your exhausted from the last 2 weeks .hope u get some rest.

Tonight dh and I dtd for the first time after I’ve found out I was pregnant. Now I’m spotting and freaking out.

Tonight dh and I dtd for the first time after I’ve found out I was pregnant. Now I’m spotting and freaking out.
That can be normal if he irritated your cervix. Keep us updated. Praying for you and baby.

@Jules8 that happened to me in most of my pregnancies! It’s SO stressful and I’m so sorry- it is incredibly common and normal though!!

@HalfricanMa i am sending all the love and prayers honey.

I’m really praying it turns out to be ok. It was light pink then turned to stringy red. After never having spotting or bleeding in any other pregnancy then having a miscarriage….i can’t help but be scared.

Good luck everyone.
I am so sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need.

I’m really praying it turns out to be ok. It was light pink then turned to stringy red. After never having spotting or bleeding in any other pregnancy then having a miscarriage….i can’t help but be scared.
I am sure it will be fine. A friend of mine bled through all of her pregnancies and has three healthy children. Fingers crossed that it stops soon and you can relax.

@Jules8 I had the same with a few of my pregnancies, my last one I was at work went to loo during my shift and had to leave as I was spotting well bit more than spotting, I went to the epu, granted I was 14weeks tho, at end of the pregnancy we'll I was 32 weeks I bled I mean not a bit massive clots I was so scared by the time I got to 36 weeks and it was practically every week of the bleeding with clots I demanded to be admitted until I had him they couldn't understand where the clots were coming from :shrug: spotting can be very normal as said above could have irritated the cervix, I no easier said than done but try not to panic (I say that and I'd be the same I'd be freaking) hope all is OK hunni xx

Well ladies getting my implant out hopefully next week, weird think is I've felt off like pregnancy symptoms for over a week or so now (I no the implant can do that) but since having it in I've been on and off bleeding, anyway I don't a hpt last week (I no I have the implant) (and I'm sorry if this ruffles a few feathers I don't mean to) it have a faint line but was a clear blue (blur dye) anyway I had a xray last Thursday they asked the usual if I could be pregnant I said no not that I think, on the sat I had full blown bleeding I mean really heavy no clots tho but really painful don't no my point of this tbh just needed to get of my big chest lol xx

@HalfricanMa I'm a llittle miffed on your behalf that they didn't run numbers, but it definitely does seem like maybe an early loss. :hugs: so sorry you are going through this. Hopefully though this is just a good indication that cycles are returning, as is your fertility. I'm so so very sorry for the scare with your dd but what a happy ending! First steps and a new word?! precious <3

@Jules8 my understanding is spotting is pretty common with IVF in particular, but is certainly also common with just being pregnant. Are you cramping or anything? Always call the dr for reassurance but it's definitely normal. I spotted with my first, and I've spotted a bit with this one after DTD as well as after my ultrasound. It was brown, but even so, I think any color is pretty normal so long as it's not heavy or crampy.

I haven’t had much cramping and it stopped overnight then I just noticed it again. It’s pink and I know it can be common, but worried because out of 4 pregnancy the only one I spotted with was with my miscarriage. I’m still having symptoms and taking it easy today. If it gets heavier or continues tomorrow I’ll call, they’re closed today and I know there’s not much they can do anyway. I’m only 5ish weeks.

I haven’t had much cramping and it stopped overnight then I just noticed it again. It’s pink and I know it can be common, but worried because out of 4 pregnancy the only one I spotted with was with my miscarriage. I’m still having symptoms and taking it easy today. If it gets heavier or continues tomorrow I’ll call, they’re closed today and I know there’s not much they can do anyway. I’m only 5ish weeks.
I no it's so so scary the pregnancy after a miscarriage is the worse (in my opinion) I was the same when I feel pregnant with Leo (15 month old) after my missed miscarriage I was all over the place, sending you massive hugs hunni and yes take it easy hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->