Baby Shower..

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
...made me SOOOOO broody!!! AHHHHH!!!!

The mother-to-be is a friend of my mother's and mine. Ohhhh DAMN, I wanna baby!

I know exactly how you feel. I work in a pharmacy and day in and day out I see women purchasing pregnancy tests, pregnant women, women with newborns, women purchasing formula, diapers, binkies and so forth. It turns my stomach to tearful knots. I want to be that woman with the pregnancy test, with the full belly, with the newborn... *sigh* It's really hard to deal with. I'm so sorry you have to go through this feeling as well. It almost makes you feel like a terrible person. On one hand you are happy for the person, but on the other hand you are so jealous because that should be you... *big super massive hugs*

Awww how lovely you had one.

I'm in the UK and I don't really know anybody who does baby showers. (Lots of pressies :happydance: but no baby shower.

Anybody in the UK been to one? Just interested. (Maybe my friends were just too lazy!) :winkwink:

heheh I wonder if I could ask for one next time. Is that the done thing? lol

peoplecan schedule/throw their own if they wanted....but it's not YOUR wallet that sufferes if someone ELSE throws it! lol

I'm glad my great grandparents moved to American then! lol

We'll throw you an e-party when the time comes, ok?

I'm from the UK and I only know one person who threw their own baby shower, but no one who's really had one planned for them. As Angelicious said, lots of presents though :D I think I might break that tradition and get someone to throw me one! :p We'll definitely throw you an e-shower though, Cinnamon. Not long now!! :)
xx

I'm in the UK too and I've never known a baby shower - with my DD we had a steady stream of visitors in the first month, none of which came empty handed...

iv never been to a baby shower :( im in the UK and dont know anyone thats had one! My best friend did mention it to me that she would throw me one when the time comes - yay. Ill pass out invites on here :) hehe xx

Together we can start the trend!! You can all expect your invitations from me in about 2 years 8 months (all going well) :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->