Baby Signing Classes.

xXDonnaXx

Reaction score
Im Definately Taking My Baby To These.
My Sister Went, And It's Mad How They Get Them To Communicate Before They Can Speak. Its Free And At Sure Start.
I Can't Wait To Go, Haha.
Even Though It's Miles Away.

:D :D

Has Anyone Ever Took There Kids Too These Classes?

My sister goes with my 10 month old nephew. She really likes it!

i wish thay had things like that hear that sounds like a really good idea!

It's Crazy, They Do Simple Signs For " Milk " And " Please " An A Few More. It's Cute! :laugh2:

Its like on "Meet the Fockers"!!! I think its adorable, I'd do it if they had them here. Actually, I saw a book on it, I might buy it.

I work with deaf children and babies and use sign language everyday. I'll be teaching my baby sign language from day 1 as it's so good for their language development. I've thought about starting a baby sign class in my area after I work with my daughter. Good to see there's interest in it! It's fantastic and takes away a lot of frustration for the baby/parents.

I read this as baby singing class.... thought you were getting LO some early training for X-Factor :rofl:

I would love to take her to that...But I'm not sure if they have it here in my town.I should look it up,you just gave me a good idea.xxx

I think these classes are fantastic !! We also have baby massage near me to which is supposed to be great to ! I will definatly be checking them out

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->