Baby slings

vikki22

Reaction score
How many moms out there like the are you using one now or thinking about using them i want to start making them so i can have them for when my baby is born just wanted an opinion

I personaly would never trust a home or hand made one if thats what your on about as im sure there are alot of safety concerns to think of but thats just me.
Whats with all the pictures anyway is advertising another site like that allowed :)

lol i dont know what that was about i do know my tickers are back now

id never make my own but I'd buy one someone else made. You can tell if the stitching is good when you see it anyway.

id never make my own but I'd buy one someone else made. You can tell if the stitching is good when you see it anyway.

Its not just that its the story a while back about the baby that sufficated in one just makes me little paranoide about it.
I know there probably was alot more to it then the media told but it still sticks in your mind.

I know how to make them they work for my son and hes 21 months old just before buying one from someone who makes them or a company make sure you cant see where they sewed like it suppose to be durable and unnecessary fabric shouldnt be showing if that makes scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->