• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Sophie was born 31st jan xxxxx

cutie_wutie

Reaction score
Hello Ladies... first of all i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to jazzy for putting a post on here for me...... and THANK YOU for all your lovely congrats posts ladies......... Bit of a delay in sophie's Birth Announcement but been busy trying get myself back on my feet.......

I went hospital on 31st January had to be there for 7:30am.. they took me to the ward they gave me gowns to wear and stockings and told me someone would be coming to see me soon.. waited one hour finally someone came take blood my blood pressure and check position of baby then explained what would happen during c section.. they said they would be up to fetch me at 9am.... 10am came and they apologised as an emergency c section was taking place... finally 11:45am i was taken down to the threatre.. i had some horrid stuff to drink and drip inserted then spinal put in then catherter.... she sprayed some cold spry up both legs and my stomach i could feel on right side but she said its ok ill leave you 5 more mins then prodded my stomach which felt like someone was pinching my right side really hard so again she said to wait 5mins then she gave them the go ahead...and i never thought id experience the next event the pain was well to be honest cant explain it ... i cried out in agony they pumped me with morphine after morphine i was so drugged up but still could feel the pain.... my baby they were just about pulling out when finally they let my husband in who only just caught his daughter been born he was confused as to why he had not been brought in sooner and as to why i couldnt speak the pain left me unable to talk... i remember them asking me if i wanted be put asleep but all i could focus my mind on was seeing my daughter so i refused and they kept pumping me with morphine and more stuff.... finally sophie was pulled out and cleaned up and handed to my husband but i was still in shock i wanted to ask himhow much she weighed my mouth moved but nothing came out... they stitched me up which by now i felt slighty as all the drugs had kicked in.... Im glad my daughter was born healthy ... i wish i hadnt of gone through what i did but i have a beautiful daughter...Sophie Alice we named her she weighed 7lb 8 born at 12:39 pm xxxx ... xxx my lightest baby out of all my children xxxxxxxx My incision is healing well still sore slighty my back is whats causing me grief still it kills..... xxxxxxxx i go back hospital when im fully recovered as i want answers as why i went through what i did... and how come 3 other women also experienced the same ordeal as me one lady that night two other ladies day after.... it should not of happened... Im having nightmares from the c section at the moment xxxxxxx

Thought id share my story with you all

I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience. Happy to hear you and LO are home now. :hugs:

Sorry that you had to go through that. So pleased your LO is ok. Congratulations.

Congratulations on a lovely little girl. So sorry to hear about your ordeal, what a nightmare it must have been :hugs: but glad that you are all healthy and well at home in the end!

Congratulations on a lovely little girl. So sorry to hear about your ordeal, what a nightmare it must have been :hugs: but glad that you are all healthy and well at home in the end!

Thank you hun x glad shes here and healthy xxxxxxx

what a horrific story, im so sorry this happened to you, a friend of mine had an emergency c and they kept giving her drugs and she could still move her legs so they just put her under completely. i hope you will get your answers because this is really unacceptable. congratulations on your lovely baby.

Congratulations on Sophie at least you finally have her in your arms now. I am so sorry you experienced such pain, that is truely awful,I hope you put in a formal complaint. Because you should not have been like that. Glad to hear you are healing well xx

what an awful experience! am glad to hear you and your daughter are well, but i would be the same - i'd want them to answer for what they did!

glad u got ur baby but im sad for wha u went throw that terrible

God hon, that must have been just terrible :hugs: Glad you and the baby are alright though, congrats again on your little princess :baby:

what a horrific story, im so sorry this happened to you, a friend of mine had an emergency c and they kept giving her drugs and she could still move her legs so they just put her under completely. i hope you will get your answers because this is really unacceptable. congratulations on your lovely baby.
Thank you so much xx cant wait to get the answers xxx

Congratulations on Sophie at least you finally have her in your arms now. I am so sorry you experienced such pain, that is truely awful,I hope you put in a formal complaint. Because you should not have been like that. Glad to hear you are healing well xx
Thank you i will be putting in a complaint when i go to see someone at the hospital im just so glad that my daughter was healthy xxxxx

what an awful experience! am glad to hear you and your daughter are well, but i would be the same - i'd want them to answer for what they did!
Thank you hunni x Think any women would want answers... Cant believe there were other women on my ward who had suffered the same as me says alot dont it something aint right and they are turning a blind eye ... even on my medical notes they didnt even put down what had happened or even wrote down what drugs they had pumped in my piece in the medical notes was left blank xxxxx

Bloody hell hun I am so sorry you had such a hard time! :cry:

Can you complain about this - it can't be normal! :confused:

:hugs: to you

& congrats again x

Bloody hell hun I am so sorry you had such a hard time! :cry:

Can you complain about this - it can't be normal! :confused:

:hugs: to you

& congrats again x
As soon as im back on my feet i will be going to see someone about what happened during c section and to make an official complaint i did tell them that they would not hear the last of this when i was discharged from the hospital xxxxxx It's something i was having nightmares about before c section and was terrified but never in my wildest dreams did i ever expect to feel anything during surgery.... But my daughter is healthy and that was my only concern whislt going through what i did. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->