Baby still so high, bottom belly soft, is baby going to be breech

monte3375

Reaction score
When does baby move? All the pushing out and movement is up high, i have had some lightening jabs down low and pushing on bladder, but most swighing movement is up high.

I have exactly the same movements as oh described and baby is head down....when is your next mw appt? She will be able to tell you which way baby is

X

I have had the same, baby has only just moved around this past week or so.

On 4/30.

So baby pushing way out is not necessarily the head then? How do you know if head or feet?

Nope could be his/her bottom....I can't really tell which are feet and which are hands but MW has told me each time I've been that baby is head down and that's been from 29 weeks and the movements have stayed the same

X

Yep babies bums are hard and they push them out a lot. I get this all the time right in the middle at the top. You should still get your midwife to check the position though.

My babys head down and his bum is right at the top and it makes my bump so hard and uncomfy. The bottom of my bump is soft and flabby.

Exactly the same here.. Baby is head down, not engaged and back to back with high movements. MW said not to worry now but soon to be spending lots of time on birthing ball and on all 4's and she should spin round!

My baby is head down and I get pushes out at the top - the cheeky thing is sticking her bum out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->