Baby things

I won't buy any baby stuff until we have set a date to start ttc, or until we start ttc. We have no idea when we will ttc, could be 2 years, could be 6!

I've been charting my temps, and observe CM since April 2007. I love charting, I use fertility friend. It tells me when I ovulate. I have irregular periods so it tells me when my period's coming :D

I also bought a ladycomp as a form of contraception, it's expensive, and you do have to do it properly, but I adore charting. I really love getting to know my body. It's amazing! And I know that when we do come to TTC, then I'll have a very good idea of my body and will have skipped past that learning bit hehe.

CM lesson:

Infertile you either have non, or it's sticky and gummy.

As you get closer to O it will get more egg whitey/watery/stretchy and more of it. If you don't have much, you could try adding evening primrose oil to your diet and that should help!

Link about CM or cervical fluid (slightly more pleasant way of saying it):
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/FFBook/ff_fertility_signs.html

I never had stretchy/watery/whitey CM when I wasn't on the pill or anything, it has always been the same, sticky and gummy, but I fell pregnant on the pill. Sorry if it's TMI but that just mega confused my little brain :rofl:

I bought a set of babygros for £3 the day I found out I was pregnant but ended up giving them to my auntie unfortunately. Now I don't go near them too superstitious xxx

You may have had some and not noticed tbh. I only started noticing when I started charting. And sorry for the TMI, but when you go for a #2 you'll probably find it comes out with the movements (yuk).

Also, some women have EWCM and then it dries, and they O when it dries. So everyone's different :) It's possible to O without CM.

Ohh :) Lol I think I'll just join the others and BD everyday. Seems much simpler to my little mind :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->