Baby Time Ovulation Predictor

kellidotca

Reaction score
Well, this is my first post, i figured instead of laying out my entire life's story, i'd start a little more safely with someone i read about for the first time in the newspaper today.. it's called baby time ovulation predictor ..

Here's an article about it.. (sorry, i can't post links, so i had to spell it out.. you'll have to type that part in)

ah.. i can't post a link, apparently.. you'll have to google baby time ovulation predictor

Despite the article's short-sightedness about married couples and infertility in relation to ovulation predictors, it's an interesting article.

For a total investment cost of $50 it appears to be much more economical than most on the market, so i was curious if anyone has any real world experience with this device and if they found it to be reliable.

I'll work my way up to a full-blown introduction, soon =)

I think most of us either use opk's, temping or in my case a clearable fertility monitor. I bought mine on ebay for about 70 pounds (its about a 100 at Boots and similar) It tells your fertile days as it monitors not only your lh hormone upon ovulation but also your oestrogen signalling when you are about to ovulate.

Ive had mine for 3 years and it works brilliantly.

All the best and good luck, hun!

Omi xxx

Thank you so much for your response. I did some digging and i guess saliva-type predictors aren't new.. so i'm not sure why the article i read spoke of it like it was.

There are so many options out there.. i have a very regular 24 day cycle, which means i probably O around cd10, but i'll try temping and OPKs to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->