baby toys

lorrilou

Reaction score
Callum is nearly 3mths old and is starting to get really bored when he is awake, he has a fisherprice bouncy chair that plays music and lights up when he kicks, but i think he's getting sick of it. He's also got a baby gym (which we got given and is pretty crap tbh).

Anyone got any suggestions of what we could get him that would stave of his boredom?

Mine seemed to like ice-cream tubs with rice and pasta in at that age (still do).

Also little light rattles that they can hold or dangling things for the playmat.

Also a few of my friends bought bags of those plastic hook things that hook toys onto your playmat and linked them all together. The children love them.

we have a panda bear from fisher price were she is really into and a pramchain out of wood were bells are attached which she loves!

as well she finds the sound of plastic foil amazing!

you can built an interesting mobile by yourself. just take a hanger and place objects on it! you should use strong colours and high contrasts, e.g. a pattern of a chest board, as they can see such best! pale colours they can't see properly at this age!

hope this helps :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->