• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby tracing 10th centile, 10 pv bleeds, ctgs aren't brilliant

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
I was admitted on Wednesday for 3 days due to another pv bleed, back pain, stomach pain and my baby is small. I was let out on Saturday and this morning (Tuesday) I had another bleed and ended up back at hospital.
I'm due to see my consultant tomorrow to discuss bringing my induction further forward -
My concern is if baby is small & im having so many pv bleeds - how long will they let this continue until the next bleed could be something serious?
I'm having daily ctg and none of them are brilliant - not enough acceleration and baby is very sleepy.
Iugr has been mentioned although I'm unsure if baby is?
I'm living everyday in fear that something is going too go terribly wrong

Hang in there! I hope everything turns out well for you! X

Thankyou been admitted again since the ot. I'm being induced at 35 weeks. Very scared x

I'm hoping fr the best fr you. It's scary to deliver a preterm baby & I hope all turns out well. Prepare yourself by asking questions about what to expect at 35 weeks. Most babies do fine. Check out the premie section on this forum. Take care!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->