Baby wearing and nappy/changing bags..

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
To those that baby wear.. how do you go about carrying a nappy/changing bag with you as well... I was out for 6hrs today and had Oompa in the baby bjorn the whole time with no problems at all.. the issues came from trying to also carry the nappy bag around..

How do you lugg around your changing bag as well as baby wear if you're out with just you and LO??

I personally just put up with it, I have a lovely paisly print huge bag from Primark and it fits everything in it, so I just carry it around with me and struggle lol
Some ladies use back packs, you can also get these: https://onbag.co.uk/

If I am out for a long time I take a rucksack. If not a normal shoulder bag. :)

I use my hauck changing bag, but put it diagnonally across my body instead just on one shoulder :) xx

there is a pattern avail online to make an onbag - my mum made me one ready for baby.

if you fancy making one let me know and i will look out the website. if u google DIY onbag it might pop up.

xx

Here are a few different options:
1) Reduce your bag contents to a minimum. I once discovered that I had been carting suncream around, in November!

2) consider a style of bag that works well with your sling. A messenger bag could work if you are using a pouch or ring sling, because you can use the opposite shoulder and it distributes weight more easily. A rucksack could work if you use a front carry.

3) What about a waist pack? they are really practical for babywearing and though I first dismissed them as dated, when I actually saw somebody using one I realised they are really practical and can look quite stylish.

4) Another idea is a pull along trolley. A friend of mine got a really funky looking one at ikea

5) A pram - for your gear, not the baby! If you are going somewhere pram friendly, it can be quite convenient to use a pram just to put all your stuff in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->