Baby wearing - how big is your stash?

quaints

Reaction score
I'm trying to convince my hubby that my sling/carrier collection isn't excessive, so please help me out by sharing what you have or had in the past.

I have the following -

Moby
Babyhawk
Close baby carrier
Hot sling
Freedom sling
Baba sling (never used)

What's in everyone else's stashes?

Have now.......
Mei Tai
Moby

Had in the past..........
Baby Bjorn
2 different mamas and papas
Mei tai
Tomy something or other

Double post - silly B&B lol

I only have a storch now but will be getting a new wrap at the end of this week hopefully

In the past I had a moby, I love wrapping so never really tried the other type of slings and I find I could do most of the holds with a wrap anyway as it's so versatile however I would like a mei tei in the future x

i have ...

Moby
Ellaroo
Peanutshell
RS (homemade)

I'm about to get myself a Storch and OH is buying me a Melkaj Mei Tai for my Birthday :)

I've just got a sa-be wrap sling
a baba sling
and a baby bjorn carrier thing, I want more but I'm not allowed lol

Im fairly good (ish) on this front
I have
3x Moby wraps
2x Ellaroo wraps
1x connecta
1x Tomy carrier thing (had it from my last one!)

Im looking at getting another Mei Tai type one though...possibly a babyhawk...not decided yet!

I've got
BabyHawk MT
Ellaroo wrap
Storch wrap

I've had
Moby wrap
homemade pouch
homemade RS

I have:
Connecta

and looking to get another, probably Babies In Space, and maybe a Manduca

I've had:
Babasling
Calin Bleu
Wilkinet

I have

Baby Hawk
Boba SSC
Moby
Infantino eurorider (used for about a week- horrible thing)
homemade pouch sling
homemade ring sling
homemade mei tai

For me once I found something that worked well with my hips I didn't buy more. I have had a Snugli, bag sling which I tried once and hated, pouch sling, baby bjorn and my babyhawk. I got rid of all but my babyhawk. I do have a list going for next time like an ergo, another mei tai, ring sling and moby

I have a moby , an ellaroo wrap, a homemade mei tai in progress and a niu niu mei tai hopefully winging its way to me as I type........ quite fancy a ring sling too

i have a
moby
babyhawk
baby bjorn
ellaroo arriving this week
and another BH waiting in australia for me to go back in june.

did have a babasling but sold it as hated it.

I have a mei tai, baby bjorn and a papoozle (i think thats how its spelt) and had a baba sling but didnt like it.

I Have:

Ellaroo x5
Homemade Ringsling
Homemade Mei Tai
Hot Mamma Wrap x2

I've Had:

Gypsy Mamma Wrap
Moby Wrap
Babasling
Maya Ringsling

I've got a connecta, ellaroo wrap, calin bleu, peanutshell and some awful mothercare thing that OH insists is 'just as good and half the price'
xx

Im really boring, ive only got a kari me! Ive also got a tomy carrier type thing which I used with Harrison, but by the time he was 6 weeks old (just over 11lb) it was incredibly uncomfortable to wear and it really hurt my back. So I got a kari me with Dom and I love it! :thumbup: I wear him facing out and at nearly 7 months old and at over 20lbs I can carry him in it no problems at all. Just wish i'd got one when Harrison was a baby!

I've got a ring sling, a tricotti & a maitei... (all of which I love)

I'm considering a connecta (solar-weave) too

Ive got a moby and a melkaj mei-tai on the way.

Had a close carrier but could never get it to sit comfy.

Want to try a woven wrap next and fancy a ring sling. Oh and still want a connecta (which is what i was looking for when i got distracted by the melkaj!)

Im really boring, ive only got a kari me! Ive also got a tomy carrier type thing which I used with Harrison, but by the time he was 6 weeks old (just over 11lb) it was incredibly uncomfortable to wear and it really hurt my back. So I got a kari me with Dom and I love it! :thumbup: I wear him facing out and at nearly 7 months old and at over 20lbs I can carry him in it no problems at all. Just wish i'd got one when Harrison was a baby!

Hmmmm, saying that, I would quite like a connecta....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->