Baby Weight

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by hwills41, Nov 16, 2011.

1. hwills41

hwills41 Well-Known Member

So I finally went to the hospital today because I couldn't stop worry about this baby! Apparently all is wonderful. Heart rate is great and she is measuring good they said too... although I feel like she is measuring quite small.

Estimated weight is 4.2oz.

BPD: 33w1d 8.24cm
    HC: 33w6d 30.48cm
    AC: 31w4d 27.55cm
    FL: 31w5d 6.10cm

It seems like at every ultrasound she is measuring a week behind, which isn't a big deal - it's only a week, not like the weeks keep adding up or anything.

What was your babies weight at about this gestation? I'm 33w4d today.

2. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

34+3 my baby was 5lb 13oz got scan next thurs see how big he is and to decide when there bringing him :)

3. forevertired

forevertired Well-Known Member

I apologize if I sound silly...this is the first time for me. We get more than two scans? I've only had the initial scan and the 20 week scan. If there are more scans, when should I expect them?

4. hwills41

I just have extra one's because of various issues that have come up. Typically I would have only gotten 1 scan and that is all. So you are on track with how many you get!

5. forevertired

forevertired Well-Known Member

I was so excited and caught up about the possibility of seeing our little girl again in an ultra sound that I forgot to congratulate you on a healthy outcome from your scan! :) Congratulations, ....and your almost there! :)

6. hwills41

Any one else know their babies weight? Or can compare measurements? I'm worried about her just being too small and the fact that her AC and FL are almost 2 weeks behind :(

7. honeymama

honeymama Well-Known Member

At 32w 4d my baby was measuring 4lb 2oz. Remember, these ultrasounds can be 14oz +/- so she may be bigger than you think. :)

8. hwills41

Yes I know I must remember that, but it just seems so small!!! She is head down... maybe that makes a difference.

Any body else tell me there babies weight????