baby won't drink

alibaba24

Reaction score
I posted this in baby club too. My 12 month old will not drink from anything other than a bottle. She also won't drink anything bar milk no juice / water nothing. I really don't know what to do. My first daughter was exactly the same I can't even remember how I got her onto juice now x

Babies and toddlers shouldn't drink juice anyway, so no need to worry about that. If she's happy drinking milk and she's not overweight or drinking an excessive amount of it, then I wouldn't be too concerned about her only drinking milk. It's good for her and she's obviously getting plenty of hydration that way. I found that giving a sippy cup or an open cup (like a doidy cup or just any open top cup) in the bath to play with helped my daughter learn to drink water from a cup. Until we switched to using a real cup (not a sippy cup with a lid, she didn't drink much though), but she drinks from a normal cup just fine. It's just practice. I'd give her a cup at every meal, in between meals to play with, in the bath, etc. She'll eventually work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->