BabyandBump Lingo & Abbreviations

just found this post very very helpful thanks loads!!!!!!!

what does it mean when someone says a certain child is over the moon??

Over the moon just means delighted, e.g. Granny was over the moon with her birthday gift. It's not specific to children :)

what does it mean when people say and have in their signitures- 'cradle sleeping'?? really curious? :) xx

I'm not sure, maybe just that their baby sleeps in a cradle rather than co-sleeping.

lol the whole time i've been on bnb i didn't know this existed:dohh: so i've been straining to figure out what half of them meant (with no success that is:haha:) i was sitting here and i didn't even mean to click on it but i'm glade i did, things make a LOT more sense now.

I don't know if I can suggest another abbrev for AF. But I call it TOM - Time Of Month

AF is the one that's most commonly used all over the net, not just here. I think that if you used TOM you'd have to explain it everytime. I use TOTM with my real life friends, we never say AF or Aunt Flo lol.

V day is viability day. It's once you hit 23 weeks and there's a chance of the baby surviving if you went into pre-term labour. :)

whats smc ??
people use it when referring to mc but whats the s??
also = i just learned some id guessed were wrong
BFP - belly friend pos
BFN - belly friend neg

lol lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back