BabyandBump Lingo & Abbreviations

Pregnant until proven otherwise. Mainly used by women in the 2WW while they're waiting for AF.

Thanks alot this really helped. Now i can keep up with the conversations lol

oh thank god..or you :D ...for this list. i'm always lost when it comes to abbreviations...

Thank goodness for this Thread!! Being a first time forum user...I'm slightly lost, haha. This is fab and I'm already understanding the convo's, Hooray!! :thumbup:

not sure where else to ask this. But why is my profile pic not showing up? I re sized it. I see some profiles have the pics and some don't, how can I fix this?????

Your profile is showing a picture, the pics under members' names is called an avatar. If you go to User CP in the top right of the page there will be an Edit Avatar option down the left column :flower:

Your profile is showing a picture, the pics under members' names is called an avatar. If you go to User CP in the top right of the page there will be an Edit Avatar option down the left column :flower:

Thanks I am not good with computer stuff!

Glucose Tolerance Test. On here it's mostly for people with or suspected of having gestational diabetes.

Great list!! I never knew there were so many abbreviations!!

^ when you hit 24 weeks/the baby is considered "viable" if born (although they'd still be very premature).. as far as I know :)

ot= off topic
bfp= big fat positive

so glad i found this thread had worked out most but some were still a mystery!

Yeah it's a UK term but means the same thing. Stands for pre-menstrual tension :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->