BabyandBump Loading Slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StirCrazy

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Over the next 24 hours we are monitoring things to make sure our new backup server isn't interfering with the web or database server. So if you experience any problems at all with slow loading pages (especially if it takes over 30 seconds) please can you post here (make sure you either post when it happens or make note of the time).

This has nothing to do with 'Operation Aborted' messages that some members are getting in IE (that is a seperate issue).

Thanks for your help :)

yesturday i got this most of the afternoon but tdays been good so far *touches wood*

its odd u say that... its fast for me 2day but yesterday is was soooo slow had to keep refreshing

I made some changes last night so hopefully it will be better. If not I will have to tweak until I get it right :)

I havent had any problems today either *fingers crossed*

I saw some fb status yesterday about bnb not loading...or was it today?!? :confused:

I dunno cant keep up :rofl:

Its very slow for me at the moment
It did load main page but there was no colour purple just all white and the headings were in blue. On Firefox btw x

It was all fine for me until I read this - then 10 minutes later, it's on a go slow!!! Did you jinx this thread?!! (Been playing up from 21.35 onwards).

Its very slow for me at the moment
It did load main page but there was no colour purple just all white and the headings were in blue. On Firefox btw x

it has just started running slow for me SC, i went to post of the MK meet thread and it just kinda crashed, but after 5 mins or slow came back :D

Just had the connection error again, being soooo slow for me too!

I knew i'd cursed it .. mines playing up again same as it was yesterday, loading slow and page cannot be displayed

i missed this thread..

its been loading slow for me all day.. i thought it was mozilla at first but fb is ok

Couldnt get on from 21:30 just kept getting Internet Explorer has closed this webpage to help protect your computer

OK, other than the 21:30 lag let me know if you have anymore problems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back