BabyandBump Team Update

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
A sad update... for me anyway :(

A few weeks ago Jo who has dedicated her time to the forum and the members since the beginning decided to step down and now Arcanegirl who has also been here since day 1, equally as dedicated has decided it's too time to step down.

These ladies have been a strength to the forum. I am sad to have lost the last 2 original members of our team.

Our current team are equally as fantastic but I am :cry: to put this update up. Will miss you girls around the HQ (lol) and I'm sure many of the members who you made friendships with especially our long-term members will feel a part of the furniture has gone.

I want to thank you for everything you have done for our members and all the help making BnB the strength of support it is today.

Wobbles x

wishing them both lots of luck
thanks for everything they have done to make bnb what it is today

:hugs:

:hugs: I wish them good luck in whatever they go on to do. I would also like to say thank you as I've always found this forum to be so helpful and supportive. xxx :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wish them all the best and I thank them for this forum, it has helped me more than I even thought it could..

All The Best! :hugs::hugs:

Best of luck both of you. We're going to miss you!
xoxox

That is sad :( Best of luck Jo and AG :hugs:

How sad! :cry:
Going to miss you AG and Jo! Best of luck to you two! :hugs:

This is sad :(
Hopefully they will still stick around as members though.

Oh this is so sad :( Jo and AG best of luck ladies! Xxx

Oh This is sad. Glad I can keep in touch on FB. You'll be missed as Mods xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->