BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Had My First Scan Today!! And It Turns Out im 13 Weeks 2 Days Now!!
So im No Longer Due On The 15th Of April Im Due On The 7th Of April :D
xxxx

:O you gone forward a week :happydance: bet your over the moon :D
i only went forward 3 days but im glad i did :D
xx

I'm due May 22 going by my LMP but it'll prob change when I have my scan :)

Hi, I'm due 25th April, don't know what it is yeat obvs, but i'll let you know when i do =] xxx

Yay for moving due dates...we went for an appointment a couple days ago and he went from April 9th to around March 1st. I am like YES! YES! YES!

Hi Everyone,

Im 19 and just found out that im pregnant, its really weird tho as i dont no when i actully concieved...
Me and my partner was trying 4 a baby, i was on the pill missed a few came on, but very light. Usally after you have a 7 day break from the pill you take your next pack for 21 days, however i stopped taking the pill and since then i havent had my period...This is where it gets confusing!!!
I took a test about 29/30 days from that last period and it was a negative, so i waited another week, still negative, so i thought ill make a doctors appointement and see what they say.. However yesterday 8th October 09 i went into a drop in centre as my GP was fully booked. They gave me a pregancy test and it was positive..ive taken another 3 more test, 1 being the digital 1 saying how far gone you are aswell, mine said 2-3 weeks, however reading from other forums and info the doctor usallt add another 2weeks to that...so that wud make me 4-5 weeks gone, but the earlier tests i did were negative...I dont get it lol!
Sorry for the long essay but I really like to no what other people think, i havent yet made a GP appointment but will do for early next week.

Francesca x[/FONT]
:shrug:

Hey, im Sophie! New to this site. Im due on 17th March, can't wait!!!
xxx

Hi Everyone,

Im 19 and just found out that im pregnant, its really weird tho as i dont no when i actully concieved...
Me and my partner was trying 4 a baby, i was on the pill missed a few came on, but very light. Usally after you have a 7 day break from the pill you take your next pack for 21 days, however i stopped taking the pill and since then i havent had my period...This is where it gets confusing!!!
I took a test about 29/30 days from that last period and it was a negative, so i waited another week, still negative, so i thought ill make a doctors appointement and see what they say.. However yesterday 8th October 09 i went into a drop in centre as my GP was fully booked. They gave me a pregancy test and it was positive..ive taken another 3 more test, 1 being the digital 1 saying how far gone you are aswell, mine said 2-3 weeks, however reading from other forums and info the doctor usallt add another 2weeks to that...so that wud make me 4-5 weeks gone, but the earlier tests i did were negative...I dont get it lol!
Sorry for the long essay but I really like to no what other people think, i havent yet made a GP appointment but will do for early next week.

Francesca x[/FONT]
:shrug:

Coming off BCP can mess up your cycles. What would usually be normal, regular cycles can become irregular after directly stopping taking the pill. It also takes about 4-6 weeks, I believe, I read, for your body to start ovulating again after coming off the pill. (Though, don't quote me on that I could very well be wrong.) So, even if your last AF was some time ago, you may or may not have gotten pregnant at the time you BELIEVE you conceived. Since you DO have more than one :bfp: It is safe to assume you need to make an appt ASAP to get your dating begun, and your prenatal care started!

My baby Thomas was born at 23:06 on the 7th October and weighed 6lb 12oz XD XD XD

Awwww!!
congrats hunny
your little boy has finally came after he snuck up on you he looks really cute on your ticker :)
xx

:) Updated.. Congrats on your little boys dreamer & KrisKitten!

i had my lil girllll:) 2days early. she was meant to be due on 13th! soo Layla 11/10/09 8pounds 13oz! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->