BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Don't worry Sarah I'm sure you'll have some June buddies soon! I find a lot of teen moms find the site further into their pregnancies because they weren't TTC/WTT and using the site for that kinda thing :thumbup:

indeed, i only found it a couple of weeks ago and am 19 weeks now. really glad i did!! x

Hey, I'm new, but if you could but me on for the 20th of December that'd be great! It's supposed to be a boy!

Aw no problem! Added you :) You're in the home stretch now less than 10 weeks!!

I think im due 28th may ? Going to keep the sex a secret :D x

So are you not finding out the sex or are you gonna hold out on us lol.. I added you to the list :)

So are you not finding out the sex or are you gonna hold out on us lol.. I added you to the list :)

Thank youu :)
im not gunna find outt!!
'cus i dont really mind what i have but i knoww it will be really nice to find out when i give birthh! temptations high for me to want to find out tho!!
i love the picture of your little one with pumpkins :D ahah x

i had my little girl on September the 18th, 6lbs 9oz, 7.34pm :) so can i still be added or is it for people who were expecting haha? her names Kaileigh ;) bet you guessed that from my user name hahaha!

gosh i really should be asleep.

congratulations & good luck girlies :thumbup:

xx

Hiya, i'm 18 and new to this :)
i'm 15 weeks pregnant and my little one is due on the 17th april 2010 and very excited as this is my first pregnancy! looking fwd to making friends here x

hi i'm due 19th april2010. can't wat to this pregnancy over and done with.

Due 21st march!! with a pinky" but rele worried it will be like heathers baby on eastenders tucking his little 'piece' away :) lol " x

Arrrr

FOB wants to find out wether boy or girl =[
not happy about this!!!!

xx

Well you can always keep your fingers crossed that they can't see at the scan! That's how mine went :) Her knees were in the way!

Apart of me wants 2 know, ill see how it goes. whats the fetus stage? lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->