BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

My baby boy Logan arrived bang on his due date 22/01/2011 at 11.10am weighing in at 7lb 7oz :cloud9:

xoxox

hi :hi:
could we please be added to your list:hugs:
Im having a Little Girl and she is due on the 12th of June.
xxx

...Can't remember if I've posted - Bethlouise born on 15th Jan 2011 at 04:58am weighing 8lbs 2oz

My baby boy Logan arrived bang on his due date 22/01/2011 at 11.10am weighing in at 7lb 7oz :cloud9:

xoxox

Surely not a Jan baby on time? :p :kiss:

...Can't remember if I've posted - Bethlouise born on 15th Jan 2011 at 04:58am weighing 8lbs 2oz

xoxox

Surely not a Jan baby on time? :p :kiss:

Would you believe it?! :rofl: I was NOT expecting it, and was FAR from ready for him to be born! I had to get an asda delivery of nappies and quick meals for Robyn because we were out of everything :rofl: I've still got stuff I need for him up in the loft.. crazy!

I've said it already, but congratulations on your little girl!! :happydance:

xoxox

i dont know my due date yet, be about 26th september, hoping for a little girl, calling her Amy-Lee Catherine Christine Chelsea Kayleigh Turnbull, Yehh its a mouth full lol, but if i have a boy going to call it David Christopher Steven Turnbull, All the names mean something to b and my boyfriend, xxx

My due date is June 25th and I'm expecting a little boy!

Hi, I am due 3rd october :) Obviously green as can't know for a while yet :/ haha :)

Update: I am having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, can you add me to the list? My due date is 5th August and I'm on team green for another few weeks.

hi this is rather late :S my little girl carla was born on the 14th of sept 2010 at 6.48 am weighing 7 lb 14 oz :) xx

If people have info on 2010 births, please let me know or post a link to birth stories, they're really in bad need of updating and it is taking me forever to search through posts. I am wanting to clear out people who haven't been online 1yr + or who are inactive also if anyone knows, since the point of the list is so that people can find members with kids around the same age or same/similar due dates, etc :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->