BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

I'm due September 8th, not sure what we're having yet!

Could I please be added to the list? Im due August 29th 2011; Thus far.. its a yellow (non-existent) bump. :D Thankss. xxx

Hey-- I'm already on the list under June 23rd... We found out today that we are expecting a girl ! Yay for team PINK!

Due 5th July, will hopefully find out gender in 9 days:)
xxx

I was due Feb 3rd, had a little boy on the 1st. 8lbs 9.5oz, called Oliver :)

^ born on his due date?? Cool!! Congratulations :happydance:

Also looking for anyone interested in taking over this thread in the future :thumbup:

I don't mind doing it but I am busy so it takes me a long time to update.

I havent put myself here yet. Im due feb 17 with a boy :)
Curious, how do you take over a thread?

I think we either contact an admin, or I can send someone all of the "code" for the OP to put into a brand new thread. That may be a good idea, this one is getting quite long- nearly at 100 pages!

Congrats to everyone who gave birth recently or is pregnant. It kind of made me sad to see 2010 in a spoiler, lol. Already 2011, where has the time gone...

I know! I just did it tonight.. switched it over to 2010 babies from 2010 babies & bumps.. and spoilered it.. since it's in the pregnancy area and everyone who was due in 2010 has had their babies by now, whether we have an update or not. I just want to keep the post looking as neat as possible.. less scrolling, etc. And it's their year now *sniff*

I am slowly scanning birth stories but it's pretty time consuming, even doing a few each day it takes forever, I don't like leaving due dates up from a long time ago lol but don't want to delete people either, since I originally made the thread so people could find due date buddies, find updates on people they were pregnant with or kids around the same age.

I had my baby girl, Kayla Cynthia-Ann on February 6 at 8:18pm. She was 7 lb 9 oz :)

Done :)

As you can see I'm into October 2010 for thread clean-up & updating. Can you tell pharmacology homework is boring hehe

BIG THANKS to x__amour for helping me fill in some of the info for November 2010. :happydance:

I'm already on the list! July 4th, found out we are having a little boy!:blue: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->