• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Posted it on here a while ago but still not on the list. Blake is due May 06 2012 (Boy lol)

Just found out i am pregnant. 5 weeks 6 days today i'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. so far my due date is December 2nd 2012 :)

I can't update this thread -- broke my wrist and arm on my dominant hand so it takes me forever to type with just the left.

Still cannot update thread, sorry ladies it's a lot of work even with both hands, even harder to be accurate with just my left. I dislocated my wrist and broke my arm on my right hand and had surgery to fix it... still can't use my right hand

I can't update this thread -- broke my wrist and arm on my dominant hand so it takes me forever to type with just the left.

Still cannot update thread, sorry ladies it's a lot of work even with both hands, even harder to be accurate with just my left. I dislocated my wrist and broke my arm on my right hand and had surgery to fix it... still can't use my right hand

Hope it gets better soon x

Hope your wrist and arm is better soon :)

My little one is due on the 10th of October. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->