• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Could I get added to this? Im due 13th september with a little boy :)

I just registred!
I have a boy Alex that was born on 2009. 28/11/2009 at 11.49. weight 6.8 ilbs
And i have another boy that was worn on 2011. 13/11/2011 at 12.17 weight 7.7 ilbs
dono should they go up there too im just making sure just in case.. ;)

Is your hand any better yet ?

No it's still in pretty rough shape, physio 3x a week, on like week 14 or 15 off of work, looking at another surgery this fall probably, arm healed but my wrist is just not working well at all.

Going to update a page or so per day on this... still looking if anyone wants to take it over!

Is your hand any better yet ?

No it's still in pretty rough shape, physio 3x a week, on like week 14 or 15 off of work, looking at another surgery this fall probably, arm healed but my wrist is just not working well at all.

Going to update a page or so per day on this... still looking if anyone wants to take it over!

I can do it if you would like Tasha :) but just to let you know we are looking at moving in September so will probably have a couple of weeks that i wont be able to update at the start of September!

Just think on it a couple days and if you're still in I will bring it up to Vickie or Wobbles to switch it <3

Updated to here if i have missed anyone or there are any updates or you want to be added let me know and i will update the first post :D

My son was born June 1st 2011 at 10:55pm weighing 6lbs 15ozs and 20 inches long. His name is Kristopher Caydon Rolison :)

And I'm due with :yellow: August 28th 2012 :) Not 100% sure on the names yet.

My name is Susan. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"