BabyAndBumps's Teen Show Your Faces Thread =D !

Omg kris have you given up smoking now? It was so easy when I was pregnant but omg I wanna smoke again! I smashed my hookah the other day I was gutted! Haha oh well I needed an excuse to buy a new one :haha: x

:lol:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/mushroompixie/hookah.jpg​

Weird! Bongs are different in the UK! They're like plasticy and cheap looking :haha: Thats a Hookah to me or just a shisha pipe :lol: I only smoke tobacco and molasses lady :blush: NOT

Omg kris have you given up smoking now? It was so easy when I was pregnant but omg I wanna smoke again! I smashed my hookah the other day I was gutted! Haha oh well I needed an excuse to buy a new one :haha: x

Yep i have but OMG i want one...
seriously last cuple weeks iv bin practically droolin at cav wen he goesout for one lol
yeh smoking other things in a shisha pipe would take te effect outta it, shishas rlly popular in egypt, india etc, its flavoured tobacco pulled through the water in the bottom of the pipe whihc removes some (not all lol its still not gd 4 u just to clear that up (disclaimer lol)) and makes it taske and feel smoother.

But yeh bunny i know what u mean like wen i had the bump staring me in the face it was easy but now i feel normal again im dieing! I cant till iv stopped BFing but then i will be smoking again. Every1 like y start again if uv already stopped?
Well for a start i wouldnt be able to without the motivation of BFing, also coz i never ever stopped becoz i wanted to just becoz i was forced to. ANd u cant not do an addiciton if u dont want to stop.
:shrug:

god i miss it tho....lol xxx

This pic makes me want to cry...
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/smkering.jpg

And thanks Jas...god knows u need ur eyes tested on my hungover ones but ill take it neway! :lol: xxx

Same :'( !! I miss my shisha too aswell ! I can't believe I smashed it ! It was about £100 !!!!! I could have cried! It was a right old banger though lmao its been pure ravaged over the last couple of years :lol: Its wanky moving into a private rent too cause you cant smoke indoors, IE shisha will have to be saved for outside in the summer ! GASH! And you can't smoke indoors :dohh: and its cold so I cba to keep going out. I miss licorice papers :'( and cherry rips oh I could go on......

Your killing me here......
i neevr got round to getting my own, the guy i lost my biggun to i met in egypt and he had a pipe (now now girls...) that i used to smoke wheneva i used to got round his (dirty minds!) and then my mate got one i used lol, and i just plagued the shisha bars lol.
I was a local on Edgware St until the smoking ban came in :growlmad::growlmad:
xxx

I was gonna say - no smoking rooms anymore! the buggers! oooh we hit it hard over the years hahahaa we used to go thourgh about 3 pack of mollasses a week! :'( shisha is next on my shopping list hahaha x

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
im getting desperate...
ah well only MONTHS of BFing left....:sad2:

lol

A shisha pipe is the same as a hookah pipe in the pic Lovebunny posted. U put wet flavoured tobbaco (or mollasses) intot he top clay part and burn it with coal on top, then when u smoke it drags the smoke throught eh pipe, throught the water at the bottom and throught the pipe for u to smoke it.
Thus smoooth flavoured smoke
My fave is apple and cherry :cloud9: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back