BabyAndBumps's Teen Show Your Faces Thread =D !

its by no means english, its originally eastern. And its just flavoured tobacco...if u used the **************************************************************************************************************************** xxxx

mollasses are herbs and spices that are flavoured! thyre mainly tobacco free but you can get tobacco based ones toooo! x

nom i like the strawberry one.
I also like cherry rips *licks lips*

im actually thinking we should probly edit posts ***************** and get rid of those bits b4 this v good thread gets locked
keep 4getting this thing is public....quickly tho yeh u can ******************* lol xxxxxx

I know, i was just thinking that, I'm going through my posts reading what i've said :haha: but now that you guys have read them i'll take them off completely. LOL! i forget its public too- totally hijacked the thread! lol. i had actually gone to bed and just got back up coz i remembered that thought ooh crap best get out the red pen and edit!

OMG you don't know how much you confused me missmuffet, sorry dunno your name, lol, i was like what the frick is she jabbering about.

Anyway, hookahs are middle-eastern, by no means an English thing, mind my house was covered in them when I was younger, but my dad's Iraqi so tnere you go.

You lot suck, I was quite happy not smoking until now, gaaaah, lol

:rofl:
Hanna I thought the same thing, I was reading through the posts and I'm like.. "Ok, Did she completely lose her mind or something?"
After a certain point I'm like.. Ohh I bet they edited it all out.. It took me many posts before I realized it though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->