Babybond scan anyone?

Summerbabyx

Reaction score
Hi everyone 💗
Has anyone had a just gender scan done by baby bond?
I've got mine booked for this Sunday, and I'm so excited! I'll be 20+5 weeks then..
Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them?
Thanks in advance!
Jodie X

Yep! My 20 week scan was inconclusive on gender so I had a babybond justgender scan the next day, thought £39 was extremely reasonable! They were great and I got a really nice couple of pics. I'm going back to them for a simply 4d scan next week, and I had an early reassurance scan with them too. I defo rate them.

I had this done with my daughter. They were amazing! Getting it done again this pregnancy in a few weeks! :) Hope yours goes well!

Aww thank you for your replies! You've made me even more excited now :)
My 20 week nhs scan wasn't the best experience really as my little 3 year old girl got a bit jealous I think and played up the whole time! The sonographer couldn't tell the gender as babys legs were tightly crossed so hoping this doesn't happen again this time round! ☺️☺️ I'll try a sugary drink and chocolate before going in haha! Thanks again xxx

That's what happened to me with baby's legs being closed, she said she thought 80% girl and I was like nope gonna need a higher percentage of certainty than that haha. Best thing is my nearest babybond (although I have been to a different one as well) is actually inside a huge mothercare so I got to shop as soon as I came out ;)

Aww thank you for your replies! You've made me even more excited now :)
My 20 week nhs scan wasn't the best experience really as my little 3 year old girl got a bit jealous I think and played up the whole time! The sonographer couldn't tell the gender as babys legs were tightly crossed so hoping this doesn't happen again this time round! ☺️☺️ I'll try a sugary drink and chocolate before going in haha! Thanks again xxx

I had the full bonding scan at 30wk with DD2 it was lovely experience. :hugs:

hiya again! Well the lady could tell us straight away, we're having another little girly! So happy to finally know! 💗💗
And she even put it on 4D for us for a while! Our girly was waving around in there, completely amazing! X

Aww congrats! Mine put the 4d on too, saw baby yawn and it made me tear up haha :blush: congrats on your girl!

Yep, used them with both of mine, brilliant service! And they got gender bang on, had both mine in 17th week. Will be doin same this time! I highly recommend

I've got my gender scan with babybond tomorrow morning! Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->