Babydance's weight loss mission!!

Babydance

Reaction score
Hello,

Well I'm now 5 weeks PP and decided i'm sick of being flabby and it's time to take action!
I was 12st ish before birth and when i got home from the hospital i was 10st 11lb. :shrug:
My mission is to get down to 9st, i was 9st 5lb pre-preg so i'd like to loose a little more but i might look a bit skinny, so we'll see once i get to 9st 5lb if im gonna loose any more. (obviously my body has changed since birth but i dont wanna be a skinny mummy just a yummy mummy!)
I had issues with my weight for years and always tried to be around 8st 8lb or under but i was surviving on 600 calories a day .. not doing that again! :nope:

I'm going to post on here each day my weight and what i eat to keep myself in line!!

xx

**UPDATE**

Week One - 3lb loss (now 10st3lb) :yipee:
Week Two - 1lb loss (now 10st2lb) :( not as good as expected but we'll get there next week!!

Saturday 25th

Weight 10st 8lb

1 ham roll 150
1 cheese sandwich 200
1 ice pole 10
1 variety pack size coco pops box 100

2 bottles of water

Calories - 460

Sunday 26th

Weight - 10st 7lb

2 cheese sandwich 400
1 small bowl of strawberries 7
1 apple 53
1 small piece of cake 90
1 packet of crisps 131

Rough calories - 681

Ive been looking at pics of myself under 9st 5lb and i did look awfully skinny so im going to make it my mission to get to 9st 5lb rather than 9st 0lb!

Good luck hun, already lost 22lb?? Thats great :D

Yeah not entirely sure how that happened?! lol
I weighed myself this morning and ive lost 3lb's this week im now 10st 5lb! :D yipee!
I've mainly been watching what time i eat, before DH went back to work we were sometimes having dinner at 9pm etc!
So happy when i got on the scales this morning and it said 10st 5lbs!!

Oh well it looks like your doing something right anyhow :p

wow congrats hun! What are you doing to loose all this?? Please share your secret :p

well diet went out the window for 3 whole weeks but im back and ready to go!!!

Luckily i'm only 10st6lb so didnt put on weight too drastically. DH works away so everytime he goes away i do tend to loose weight! so mission fat buster now lol

We got a wii fit and im doing 30 mins a day now and will do more if i get the chance!

My goal is 3lb loss in 2 weeks, i wanna do it gradually so it stays off! If more comes off then great but im only aiming for 3lbs loss

xx

Fabby news i was 10st 6lb on Wednesday and today im 10st 4lb so pretty much back on track already!! So happy with myself. I've been hulahooping and jogging with the wii fit so its doing something xx

:yipee:

Well thats me down to 10st 2lb woohoo 3lbs loss in week one 1lb loss in week two and hopefully another 3lb weight loss this week!

Weigh in is a Thursday so we'll see

xx

I hadnt that week there! but starting again today! Im going to start noting my calorie intake for the days on here too!
Found this website - https://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/calories/calorie_counter/bread_bakery.htm

its fab! xx

Today

2 tracker bars = 200 cal
Toast and tomato = 270 cal
Weightwatchers meal = 200 cal
A few marzipan sweets = 300 cal :blush: (guesstimate?)

Total 970 cal

Well ladies i'm out for awhile, ive cleverly managed to develope IBS due to letting myself getting so stressed also think i have a touch of PND so great week for me! Got the doc's tommorrow but i wont be dieting any more and especially no more weightwatchers meals!
On the upside im now 10st 1lb so only 10lbs until pre pregnancy!
I'll pop back on and see how others are doing but for now.. i'm out

xxx

Thanks hunny, docs went ok i do have IBS and PND (just collecting a load of letters there!) ive refused any meds atm want to try and resolve this myself

xx

Good for you honey trying with no meds but if you need them you need them, are you going to try counselling for the PND?

Can i ask how you knew you have PND?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->