Babydance's weight loss mission!!

Yeah im going to get myself involved in baby groups etc and just get out more meeting people, go out for walks rather than always just using the wii etc if still feel the same in 2 weeks i'll go for meds!
I knew something was wrong because i became obsessed with something happening to Soph, i'd sit cuddling her crying petrified i was going to loose her! I didnt want people to visit and turned myself into a hermit. The constant crying is what got me thinking then my Mum sensed i wasnt right and asked me to go to the docs

xx

Good on you for going takes guts.............But you seem to have the right attitude to get over this wee hurdle x

Hello me again, since my last post ive stopped watching what i eat completely i take no notice of calories etc dont want to set off IBS so i eat what i can when i can. What i have done however is bought a pedometer!
When DH left last Thursday i weighed myself an decided i wouldnt weigh myself for another 2 weeks.. so ive been trying to do my 10000 steps per day.
I went for my first smear since having LO today and she had to weigh me and with my clothes and boots on ive still lost 3lbs in 5 days! Solely through walking! I feel alot happier getting the fresh air too!

xxx

Well done you.......walking is brilliant way to shift the pounds i try and have at least one walk a day x

I couldnt believe it when she said i was 10st 2lb, with my clothes and boots on. Think ive found a weightloss method that works for me xx Hope youre well hun xx

Well im certainly getting back on track. when OH went away to work i was 10st 5lbs and today im 10st 1lb so 4lb loss in 10 days purely from walking! No calorie counting atall! xx

Hi honey

HOpe you are feeling better, great to see that you found an excellent way to loose weight! I have to start thinkiing about exercise too, I am trully massive.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->